INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining this website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. This includes but is not limited to when you provide personal information when you book an appointment with us or fill in our booking form.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
By providing information to us, you consent to our collecting this information and using it for that specific reason only.
USING AND STORING YOUR INFORMATION
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to us storing or processing this data. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
As with most website you visit, we use ‘cookies’ on our website. A cookie is a small data file that is stored in your web browser that allows The White Boutique or a third party to remember information about your preferences. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
We use third-party providers on our website to provide the best browsing experience possible. In general, these providers will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, you should be aware that these providers have their own policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them. Below are the third-party providers that we use and links to their policies for you to be aware of.
Our website is hosted by Squarespace. You can read their policies here:
- Terms of Service: https://www.squarespace.com/terms-of-service/
Payments for our appointment cancellation fees are processed and managed using Stripe. You can read their policies here:
- Service Agreement: https://stripe.com/gb/legal
Appointments at The White Boutique are processed and managed by Acuity Scheduling. You can read their policies here:
- Terms of Service: https://acuityscheduling.com/tos.php
The website uses integrations provided by various social media platforms including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Your interactions with such tools, and any information you provide in connection with these interactions are publicly viewable outside of www.whiteboutique.co.uk. Please review the policies of these platforms before you use their services and if you do not wish for your information to be disclosed then you should not use these tools.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388